Hello beauties, the Christmas holiday season is upon us and for many people this could be the loneliest time or the most festive, it all depends. First let me just start by saying to anyone experiencing grievance of a loss and it’s feels super hard to bear may the Lord our God comfort you and be with you in your time of need. For me it’s hard because I’m away from my family and this truly is the first time experiencing this. My mom, nephews, brother, and dad I miss them so much and it’s crazy to think I’m spending Christmas away from them. If I’m completely honest my heart is lonely this season, but I must not fall weary or allow it to throw me in a deep depression. I must stay full of joy and thankfulness because although there not close by, I still have them to call. So, you’re looking at my title for this post and your thinking okay sis, but what do I do, where do I go? (Don’t worry I’m going to list some do’s and don’ts for this Christmas).
- Lonely hearts do not go back to that toxic relationship or looking for a quick fast hook up winter bae just because you don’t want to be alone. You deserve to be treated with kindness, respect, honesty, love, and amazing adventures. Do not think it’s better to have a piece of a man/woman then none at all. No, it’s better to be by yourself and at peace than to beg someone to love you. I don’t know who needs to hear this but LET IT GO (Yes, I’m Screaming at you)😅😅
- Lonely hearts Do Not go spending Ludacris amount of money to fill any empty voids you’re feeling. It will feel good in that moment, but it will wear off and were trying to build financial freedom here! (Debt Free Bay ba baby) We need to explore take trips, buy a home, do a cruise, do those healthy fun things you’ve always wanted to do but finances held you back. Let your family know it’s all love but I’m on a financial freedom budget and I really need to watch my spending. They will understand and if they don’t (In my weak Italian voice Forget about em).
- I’ve kind of mention this in point 1 but lonely hearts don’t go jumping into situation-ships, entanglements, friends with benefits or relationships if that’s not truly what you’re looking for. Stay honest to what you want and what you need and don’t try to coerce no one to play that role because your attracted them or your scared to be alone! Let the stars align how they align.
- I don’t know if I need to be saying this but just in case lonely hearts don’t go scamming, robbing, hurting, or manipulating people. Please don’t do it, it’s wrong and it will always be wrong 365 days a year, lifetime after lifetime.
So, by now you have my places lonely hearts don’t go, let me share with you some special places they do.
1.Lonely hearts turn themselves in and seek counseling of the most high God. (Capital G always). We go to him in our time of needs and allow him to give us rest. We build and solidify our relationship and best friend status with him because through God we can do all things and only him can fill any void and emptiness were feeling. This is our first spot we go and the place we work to always stay. (Sometimes we fall off and that’s okay because we can always go back). I know they’re going to have some parties and celebrations that’s a blast but if I can suggest if you have a church that is having something Christmas eve, please attend it or find one and attend because he is the reason for the season so why not let us take our lonely hearts to the healer of all healers and bask in his goodness and presence. If you can’t make it to a physical church just spend some time in your home with him.
2. Lonely hearts use this time to heal and relax. Yes, were alone but it may be the best time to refocus on some dreams and ideas we’ve toss to the side. Business ideas, classes, comic, fashion, or maybe you want to write a book? with will power and a little refocusing the possibilities are endless. Keeping busy that way our minds don’t wonder may seem like the ideal thing to do but sometimes we need to bask in the stillness of it all.
3. Lonely hearts go to friends, associates, and people who are uplifting and carrying conversation full of joy, manifestations, goals and visons. Go to a happy place and even if your friend supply is low, you go somewhere or cook that dinner and enjoy the hell out of you. (Watch as much cheesy Christmas movies as you like and for bonus have that popcorn)
So, my lovely’s I hope you’ve enjoyed this post, I did not expect to write so much, apologies in advance if you’re like whew this was a lot this time, but my heart is now clear and hopefully yours is too. Don’t forget to Follow, Like, Share, Subscribe, & Comment down below your thoughts on my post and where do’s and don’ts the hearts go. I can’t wait to see what you guys think and if you have any to add don’t be shy comment it below. Follow my IG @sista2sister. Follow my YouTube channel Lexi Vybez. Extra special prayer to everyone and as always stay safe and stay blessed. Lots of hugs and kisses XOXOXOXOXO.